- 【USB3.0 to HDMI VGA Adapter】This usb to hdmi vga converter supports to implement the synchronization and extend display. Could connect with two external monitors at a time. Please note that the image on the two external monitors will be the same.
- 【Super Transmission Speed】Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5Gbps) Super Speed based on USB 3.0 interface. Backward compatible with USB 2.0. Support for hot-plugged devices(Only USB 3.0 interface can achieve resolution up to 1920×1080, if you are USB 2.0 port, it just can be 800 x 600)
- 【Compatibility System】This usb to vga adapter is only compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7. Do not support MAC, VISTA, LINUX.
- 【Mirror/ Extend Display】This usb 3.0 to hdmi converter could extend your working desktop with split-screen presentation to enhance work efficiency. Or sync image with two displays to give you a convenient visual enjoyment.
- 【Simple Installation】Built-in driver, it will promote a driver automatically when you plug into the computer. If you meet any problem during installation, please feel free to contact us at first time, we will do our best to assist you.
Only for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 users:
Our USB to HDMI Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into an HDMI/VGA output with high resolution 1920*1080 support.
Would be a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to an USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer.
❤ Add a secondary HDMI and extend your desktop without taking apart your computer to install a new video card.
❤ Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, be able to create engaging multimedia presentations.
❤ Great for researchers or writers, offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other.
❤ Compact, lightweight gadget for home, school or company associates using laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display / projector. ❤ Both HDMI and VGA output supports VIDEO to monitor/HDTV. HDMI also supports AUDIO output, but VGA doesn’t have that capability.
1. Please install the internal driver directly. While plug this adapter to your computer, you’ll see there is a new USB device folder in your computer, then double clicks to install the driver.
2. It’s better to turn off anti-virus software and low down the firewall level before install the driver. You can turn on them after installation. After you get everything ready, it’ll take about 5-10 seconds to connecting from your computer to external monitor automatically.
3. If found it can’t convert high quality pictures on your monitor, please check if you plug the adapter on a USB3.0 port of your computer or not?
4. If your computer/laptop have USB 2.0 port only, DON’T BUY this adapter. It does also works USB 2.0 port, but for USB 2.0 port the max resolution support 800*600 only.