The USB 3.0 to SATA adapter cable lets you connect any 2.5” or 3.5” SATA drive and HDD drive to your computer through an available USB port — the easiest way to upgrade the hard drive in your laptop by adding an external SSD via USB 3.0.
Super-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates ensure file transfers speeds up to 5Gbps in minimal time. But the actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD SSD.
- Take advantage of USB 3.0-enabled laptops or desktops with UASP for faster transfer speeds.
- Create an external storage solution on the go, for desktops, laptops or Ultrabook computers.
- Access any 2.5″ or 3.5” hard drive or solid state drive from any USB enabled computer, for data migration or drive cloning.
- Back up important data to an external storage device.
- Retrieve data from an old SATA and HDD drive.
- Use with an SSD drive to externally upgrade your laptop hard drive via USB 3.0.
Upgrade the Drive on Your Laptop
This SATA solid-state (SSD) or hard drive (HDD) adapter lets you upgrade to an external 2.5″ 3.5” SATA SSD or HDD.
The cable lets you:
- Add drive space
- Perform backups
- Create disk images
- Implement data recovery
- Transfer content between the drive and the laptop
Faster Transfer Speeds with UASP
The Adapter supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP. With UASP you can utilize the full potential of a SATA III SSD or HDD. UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OS X (10.8 or above), and Linux.
In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance
Advanced Chipset Solution
- Adopt Advanced chipset to achieve the better compatibility and super data transfer
- Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to gurrante the solution durability
- Plug in and Play without any software installation
How to USE
* Note:DC 12V power for 3.5″hard disk to ensure stable operation